Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day 5


Day 5...Day 5...where fore art thou Day 5...Not in my memory .....oh wait now I remember....

On Wednesday my group headed out to Moa Loloa again to help out at the kitchen where children are fed.....that's for you Judy. The church building is being used at lunch time for the kids to come and have a meal prepared by a group of ladies and volunteers. I was tasked to help make tortillas. The dough was already made up by the group the day before so all I had to do was place the dough ball onto the flattening device and then lay the dough onto the griddle. Well, it seems easy but getting the dough to be flat on the griddle was not. I also was not fast enough in this process and was replaced. Below is a picture of my tortilla teacher. Notice the wad of dough in front of the bowl. Yes, that is the tortillas that I messed up.




Here are some pics of the kids




No comments: